« All Events
February 10, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Bon Niche Cellars – “Bruschetta Hearts” paired with “Folly” Cabernet Franc.
- Cinquain Cellars – Heart-shaped, wood-fired pizzas paired with Reserve Malbec.
- Four Sisters Ranch – Dark chocolate fudge brownies paired with the Syrah. Gypsy Jazz guitarist at 1-3PM on Saturday.
- Graveyard Vineyards – Deliverance Chocolate Port-Style wine paired with cheesecake bites.
- Hartley Farms – Shortbread cookies made with Hartley Farms’ Rasperry Jam with nutmeg.
- J & J Cellars – Bacon wrapped shrimp with 2016 Juliet Fiero Chardonnay.
- Locatelli Vineyards & Winery – Twisted and glazed gourmet donuts paired with a selection of Locatelli Estate wines.
- Mystic Hills Vineyard – Chocolate toffee paired with Unforgiven.
- P.S. Cellars – Pretty Eats Chocolates paired with each wine in the tasting flight. Boxed chocolates will also be available for purchase.
- Ranchita Canyon Vineyard – “Chocolate Chunks” paired with Estate Cabernet Saugivnon Port, and/or Estate Petite Sirah Port.
- Riverstar Vineyards – Gourmet chocolate covered strawberries paired with 2012 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon and 2014 Twilight dessert wines.
- San Marcos Creek Vineyards – Chocolate cupcakes paired with late harvest Zin.
- Tackitt Family Vineyards – Chocolate dipped peppermint Joe Joe’s paired with 2013 Vintner’s Reserve Zinfandel.
- Villa San Juliette Vineyard – White Chocolate Crème Brûlée and Romantique by the glass, in addition to handmade pizzas and other menu items.
Tasty delights are complimentary. Other tasting fees may apply.